четвъртък, 23 февруари 2012 г.

Followers Candy

Hello lovely peeps, 
As some of you know I haven't been able to blog as much as usual the last few weeks due to the side effects of my new painkillers & I wanted to show my appreciation for all your lovely comments & support especially when I haven't always been able to return your visit, so I've got together a little more candy to share :)
My candy consists of -
1 x Magnolia Doo Hickey star tag
1 x new release Magnolia Tilda with ice skates
2 packs of pearls
1 x bunch of berries
9 x assorted pins
All you need to do to enter my candy is be or become a follower of my blog, pop your details in Mr Linky, if he's gone off for a wander please pop back & enter when he returns, & add a piccy & link back to my candy in your sidebar, but please do not become a follower of my blog just to enter my candy.
I reserve the right to remove entries from candy only blogs.
As always please play nice & only enter once to make it fair on everyone :)
This candy will close on 31st March @ 8pm & I will announce the winner soon after



и 


Любителям Tim Holtz и не только - конфетка:))

Всем привет!
В связи с последними приятными событиями в моей жизни, хочется что-то кому-то подарить:) Выбор мой пал на замечательный чемодан от Tim Holtz - Idea-Ology Toolbox, штука красивая и полезная. Особенно для тех у кого место для скрапа в дефиците:) 


Размер этой прелести: длина 34см, глубина 17,5см, высота 18,75см


Правила обычные:
 - розырыш пройдет 1 марта, с началом весны так сказать:)
 разместить баннер с конфеткой в своем блоге отдельным постом или картинкой с ссылкой на панельке, потом вернуться сюда и и оставить ссылку на свой блог с моей конфеткой в  панельке InLinkz

Вроде все:)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар