четвъртък, 16 февруари 2012 г.

Today I noticed that I have 49 followers and so in order to welcome the 50th follower, I decided to make my first ever blog candy! I will draw one lucky winner in my name day, which is 27th of February.
I have made a not so big candy - I'll start small :) - but those are some of my favorite things I use in  my daily crafting.
Anyone is welcome, as long as you do three little things:
1. Become my follower if you aren't already;
2. Write a comment here and tell me which of my blog posts you like most and why;
3. Write a post in your own blog about my candy, linking to my blog in general (not just the candy post)!
Ta da - that's it - you may get these goodies!

Up for grab is:
5 Distress inks:
Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Shabby Shutters, Wild Honey and Walnut Stain;
3 Distress Embossing Powders:
Black Soot, Mustard Seed and Pine Needles
Ranger's Inkessentials Ink blending tool
10 ProMarkers:
Gold, Holly, Lime Zest, Prussian, Aubergine, Chestnut, Magenta, Mustard, Powder Blue and Satin.

For Latvians:
Ja Jums nav sava bloga, bet tik un tā vēlaties piedalīties, tad tā vietā, lai veidotu savu rakstu, iesakiet draugiem.lv sadaļā runā manu blogu ar linku uz to!

Best of luck,

http://livaly.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-ever-blog-candy.html

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар